[T3] 73 square front foot well/defrost cable?

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 10:48:51 PST 2019

Yes they move very easy the doors in the foot well move easy as well. The
lever has never been difficult to move Both levers move easy . I've been
told the cable used for late beetles and super beetles work those are 64"
long which seems long enough. I think the cable I have is the one that
connects to the levers on the heat  Ex changers which would be longer and
if I cut the ends off would work. Either way I'd need to remove the old one
and use that too make the correct length plus use the broken section on the
right I can remove it from either end or just install the new cable and
have the lever full down so the foot well doors are shut fully then mark
and cut the replacement wire accounting the how far it goes into the
connector.