[T3] Vintage oil

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Dec 10 16:40:20 PST 2019

I use Joe Gibbs HR2 Dino for the notch and DT50 synthetic for the T4 engine,
as it was specifically developed for that and Jake Raby would probably never
talk to me again if I didnt.

I AM very happy with the Gibbs syth DT50 though, Great oil pressure even
when the engine is good and toasty!

KEith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"