[T3] Vintage oil

Daniel Nohejl d.nohejl at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 16:05:16 PST 2019

I had a motor built by Gary Berg and he recommended using Valvoline VR1 10W30 in it. That oil comes in weights from SAE30 all the way up to 50 with everything in between. I’m currently using their 10W30. The 20W50 is usually available at your FLAPS. All the others are available on Amazon with Prime shipping.

If you’re feeling deluxe, there’s also the fancy Brad Penn oil which is also made for flat tappet engines.