[T3] Auto trans shifter assembly?

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 21:23:44 PST 2019

 I've had it apart a few times just not in at least 15 years . I know the
bulbs are difficult as are the two fiber brushes, it's sort of a hope and
hold it deal. Getting older doesn't help either. I looked with a small
flashlight down past the brush and it looks filthy in there. Not just dust
maybe coins and bits of gravel from lifting the carpet up to get at wiring.
I tried to vacuum it out best I could. Plus I want to check the switch that
works the starter and back up lights just to make sure it's holding up , it
works all the time it's just like any thing else when you least expect it.