[T3] 71 emergency flasher and turn signal help

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 09:42:48 PST 2019

If both the front and read T/S don't work and your are blowing fuses it's
hard to say. If it's easy for you to pull the 4way switch and unplug it
just to see if the fuse stops blowing . That's where it all seems to start
at. At least if the fuse stops blowing then you know. Either that or there
is a short at the front or rear wiring , there are plugs in the frunk you
can disconnect for the front. Could also be the T/S switch yet that's not
common.