[T3] 71 emergency flasher and turn signal help

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 07:48:39 PST 2019

You have a post now that you say the car will not started then quit now
won't start at all which happened after yet the turn lamp issue still
exists.

 This is why I said on Samba you have the 4 way hot key off and T/S hot key
on plus just about everything else is powered key on only . Maybe drop the
lower steering column cover just to see if the issue is the IGN switch now
plus T/S . You said you heard a pop sound then it quit running now will not
start.