[T3] Fastback Racing

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Tue Dec 24 09:54:44 PST 2019

On 24 Dec 2019 at 11:13, Sean Bartnik wrote:

> At 1:33 the Fastback spins in a turn and is promptly crashed into
> head-on by a Saab, leaving the FastbackTMs hood crumpled.

Okay, I saw it this time. Start about 1:33 but the crash happens at about
1:39.  This is Demolition Derby on a mud course. One of the funnier things is
seeing all these little cars losing traction, and direction, all over the track,
while their windshield wipers struggle to maintain visibility.    ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJSeS4yTgsU

Or watch this one: Lots of Saabs, a couple of Volvo wagons (1 with a wing!),
a couple of aircooled Beetles, and maybe a Notchback.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO1QGMpqI0o

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org