[T3] Shrink Tube

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 08:37:51 PST 2019

Keith -

If you wish to send me an 8" length of whatever Shrink Tubing you have
lying around , that would be very kind of you.

But you may wish to "test" a small piece of the tubing, by putting a heat
source (propane flame, hair dryer, etc.) to it, first.
We may learn "the %-age" of shrinkage. ??

Jim and I did some searching for a source.

I found a site that may have some small quantities of Shrink Tube.
cabletiesandmore.Com
They appear to have 2:1, 3:1, 4:1 (% of shrinkage) in various
diameters/lengths.

No hurry.
What do I owe you for the Shrink Tube, your time and postage?

My address is:
Gary Forsmo
249 Alpine Parkway
Oregon, WI  53575

Thanks.
Gary

--
Gary "Frito" - '69 Squareback, FI, MT, One-owner
Rockport, TX (winter)