[T3] radio

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Mon Dec 30 09:29:54 PST 2019

On 30 Dec 2019 at 16:23, greg knight wrote:

>  ITMm going to try and source a sapphire radio and gut the internals and
> get a bluetooth set up to work.  Glad to know that it was an
> aftermarket installation as I can apply for collector plates without
> having a radio.

If you just want a shell, I might have an AM candidate. Actually, the radios
are easy to find, but it's often hard to get all the right installation parts and
knobs to make it install correctly. Beetle parts are going to be easier, but
Type 3 parts will be harder.

What state are you in? Does your state require the car to be completely
original in order to get collector plates? If so, that's unusual.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org