[T3] Bosch plug wire question on coil wire .

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Tue Dec 31 13:55:26 PST 2019

Now that you mention it, I believe I've seen quite a few single wire holders in
white as late as '68 or later. I have to admit that this never rose to any
significant level of my consciousness. When you say early cars, how early
do you need to go to get white double wire holders?

Even the double holders in black have been hard to find for many years. VW
started selling only the triple holders decades ago. Even those are probably
NLA now.

Jim

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org