[T3] Shrink Tube

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 16:50:21 PST 2019

The need for large-diameter piece of Shrink Tube is to:
1.)  strengthen an electrical/mechanical (110 VAC   ceramic bulb holder to
a wood pole) connection &
2.)  insulate the exposed hot/neutral/ground connectors from accidently
touching them.

Radio Shack?  FLAPS?  Other good reliable source?

I didn't know that the greater % of shrinkage affected the cost. But that
make sence.
Also I don't need 50' of shrink tube.

Gary "Frito" - '69 Squareback, FI, MT, One-owner
Rockport, TX (winter)
Lake Geneva, WI (summer)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.vwtype3.org/pipermail/type3-vwtype3.org/attachments/20191227/f7358018/attachment.html>

More information about the type3-vwtype3.org mailing list