[T3] Still would like info on the wiper arms and blades for a 73type 3 .

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Feb 6 18:06:30 PST 2019

the only blades ive found in stores recently are the most profitable, (ie,
CRAP) so now you have to order the good ones online (ANCO etc.)and pay the
premium price with the shipping wrapped in.

Its like the Blue toilet seat, 5 years ago they were $15 at Lowe's, now you
cant get anything but white in the store and you have to get the colors
online, and they ALL cost $40+, even the white ones in the store,  has
anyone else noticed this with things lately?

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  “Hothe”
65 Notchback  “El Baja Rojo”
93 RX7  “Redstur”
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"