[T3] Questions on Other Cars....

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Feb 15 17:25:51 PST 2019

Why dont more of us in the US drive standard tranny's?
Dave makes good points.  Ill stick with the Sqauare, but keep it out of
washington DC traffic nowadays.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"