[T3] Still would like info on the wiper arms and blades for a 73 type 3 .

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Wed Feb 6 17:32:07 PST 2019

For '72 models (from Aug '71) the blades are 15", (375mm metric equivalent).  They changed from silver to black mid year, to the nut and black plastic cap type, rather than the large silver domed nut.
That's handy as you can't get silver blades any more.
The older blades were 14" (350mm from memory).
Dave
UK VW Type 3 and 4 Club.