[T3] Front seats for 1970 Fastback

charles tupper bbfn_o51951 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 10 05:07:50 PDT 2019

I have one, not in the best condition, needs to be recovered . I'd have to look and see if it's left or right. In South Carolina, near Charleston. Free if it's picked up.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Jul 9, 2019 at 23:51, Gerald Johnson<gjohnson7236 at gmail.com> wrote:   I am looking to buy good condition front seats for my 1970 Fastback.  If any of the subscribers can help I would greatly appreciate it.  Gerald

Sent from my iPhone
If you need more help, contact: gregm at vwtype3.org