[T3] FOUND IT!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Jul 30 20:02:14 PDT 2019

Well I didnt know till after the invasion that the old engine was really
done, it was pretty tired on the hills...  Elwood had a fresh engine in it
and put Hothe to shame, but it was the big hill coming out of the schoharie
valley that really tugged on it, I knew putting it in 3rd on that was
an issue...

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"