[T3] First Car Stories

donrob at yachtsales.com donrob at yachtsales.com
Fri Mar 8 08:23:35 PST 2019

I recently read a section on Hemmings which had a bunch of stories from
readers about getting their first car when they were young.  All were
interesting and some hilarious.

I sent one in and they published it, which gave me the idea to set up a
section on my "Ontario Cruise Night" page for similar stories.  I got
several friends to send me their stories and published them on the site.
http://classiccarcruisenights.com/

I know a lot of people on this list have been around for a while and
likely have some good stories about their first car from back in the
day.  If you would like to become a little bit famous (emphasis on
little), send your story to me (about getting your first car, or even
about getting your first antique/collectible car), with some pictures if
you can, and I will add them to the list.
--
   Don Robertson
   donrob at fastmail.com
   905 566-0000 (cell)