[T3] 73 type 3 FI ignition condenser ?

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 20:06:00 PDT 2019

 I wanted to try going back to points. I’ve had the pertronix in it since 97 and cannot recall where the condenser was mounted . Mine has the clamp for the wire for the points and it’s not part of the condenser never has been . There seems to be one specific to the FI type 3 72 and 73 all it has is a tab on the condenser yet I can’t find any photo’s and it has to clear the trigger point plug. I keep thinking it was mounted on one of the vacuum can screws /.

 I also got a new voltage regulator to see if the 5 Ma draw goes away pretty sure it will .

 Anyone ?

William

Sent from Mail for Windows 10