[T3] 73 type 3 FI ignition condenser ?

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 14:08:19 PDT 2019

 Yes the one I got is made in Mexico. I don’t recall where the first one that’s on the car was made that I got in 97 seems right when the old style were discontinued . I do recall the instructions were in English.

 I do recall before the voltage while driving even at idle was higher than it is now. I don’t know when the 5 Ma draw arrived , I only checked it because the battery voltage because I kept track was always dropping with the car sitting . I would charge it @ 2amp for 3 hours, the charger I have tapers off and I never see the amp meter on it showing 2 amps unless I set it to the 12 amp setting then the voltage is above 15 volts to high.   On the 2 amp setting @ 3hours I have 12.68 after 12 hours the next day it would be .04 less and each day it would continue at this rate , within 5 days it would be @ 12.32. The  when I started it I could tell the starter turned slower.

 Interstate kept telling me it was the battery even though it was new so they gave me a replacement and that one leaked then gave me another that I have now yet all dropped voltage at the same rate. The first 2 averaged 12.78 volts once charged and sat for 12 hours this one always is 12.5 which is what Interstate said was fine. Had an autozone battery before this yet never bothered to check the voltage

Sent from Mail for Windows 10