[T3] 73 type 3 FI ignition condenser ?

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Mar 21 16:29:54 PDT 2019

Yes, you can see it, at least on any distributor thats not worn out
and Im sure yours are pretty spot on, hook the sensor on #3
and it should drop back 2 degrees from full centrifugal advance,
I remember seeing this on the last engine just before I headed to
Alabama when I checked the timing, and was thinking... someone is gonna
ask about this down there!  :-)

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"