[T3] Wiring cleanup (Was calibrate fuel gauge)

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Mon Mar 25 07:50:20 PDT 2019

Its a 72 squareback but has you mention its had a few owners and some of the patch work is in need of cleanup.
I am not going to go crazy. I have installed a megasquirt and want to redo some of that wiring as it was my first attempt and I now see whats needing a better job done.
I tried to use as much of the original wiring and added some also so just a little cleanup is need and figure with the engine out its a great time to do this.