[T3] calibrate fuel gauge

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Mar 24 15:22:27 PDT 2019

Ive found that the ground connection from the nichrome to the pot metal
has been bad on several Ive messed with.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"