[T3] Fuel Filler Cap

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Tue Mar 26 14:10:32 PDT 2019

On 26 Mar 2019 at 12:57, Gary Forsmo wrote:

> Jim - You mentioned "the breather/vent for the fuel tank".
>
> Where is that vent located on my '69 Square?

Look under the trunk liner. The breather comes off a small hose that
connects to a Tee just above where the fuel filler pipe enters the trunk. On
your '69, the vent is via a small black hose that circles around the gas tank,
then goes down a hole near the LF corner of the tank. It opens into a space
above the left side of the front axle beam. It's not visible from below.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org