[T3] 2020 Type 3 Invasion!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Mar 31 19:26:45 PDT 2019

Oh boy! I was starting to wonder!
Great to have Vader back at the helm, will feel like old times with a new
engine next year!

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"