[T3] Of all the days to drive a Camry!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Nov 4 16:17:26 PST 2019

I STILL tow and Haul with my Square,

maybe not as much as a Ram 1500 though..  ;-)
'
Keith

> I've just got to start driving mine again here in the last few weeks now
that AC season is over down here. Feels good to get her out finally. Changed
out the fuel hoses and a new set of points. I haven't driven her much since
the invasion last year but this winter I plan to drive her a good bit and
give the Ram 1500 a break. At least when I don't need to tow or haul
anything

Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback FI MT
Rainsville AL