[T3] Of all the days to drive a Camry!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Nov 4 16:32:00 PST 2019

absolutely invisible.  Like I used to feel when I first got the A2 Golf,
then as they disappeared I started to APPEAR.

Ya know, Ive been driving these Squarebacks SO long, that when I started
driving them, I was invisible in the Square!

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"