[T3] Fuel leak on type 3 F.I. Fastback

bobsnotch at aol.com bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Nov 6 08:22:16 PST 2019

Most of the time, when I come across a rusted thru line, it's because the
vehicle has been sitting for a while. Sometimes this is followed up with a
rusted out fuel tank, or is very rusty inside the tank. I've seen it on a type
3 (my old 71 Notch), and a VW Thing before, along with a bug. It's not very
common, but it does happen. I've seen it happen more commonly on
domestic vehicles though, as their lines are more exposed.
Bob