[T3] Stock engine issue resolved

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Nov 15 07:41:28 PST 2019

I recently learned in the Keikhafer world, condensers need replacing every
time, they must not be made by bosch. I think I had the original still in
the outboard and its had an intermittant idle/stalling problem for many
years that was likely the condenser.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"