[T3] steering box

Fiesta Cranberry fiestacranberry at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 23:45:24 PST 2019

Hi All,
I'm alive and well, and still living in Frisco with The Baroness ('71 SB
carbed automatic).

About 5 years ago, I had to replace the steering box.  Yesterday, I noticed
a big wet stain on the cardboard I keep under the car on the garage floor.
It was under the front, right between the wheels.  I thought it was the
brakes leaking, but I looked at them, and they're OK.  So I'm thinking it's
the steering box leaking.

What can I do?  Do I have to replace it again?

Lori & The Baroness

--
"I wrestled with reality for 36 years, and I'm happy to say I've finally
won out over it."