[T3] Witness Squareback

William Sills w_sills at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 30 06:02:17 PST 2019

I’d be tempted for a couple grand, especially since it’s so local to me.   I just wonder if you could really drive it around without fixing the movie damage, as that is probably the only value it has.  Would be fun to have a true movie used car even if it’s not the most popular movie out there.  It has to be more valuable than the square used in the movie “The Stoned Age”.  Nobody has ever heard of that movie.  Wonder if that car is still around....

Sent from my iPhone