[T3] Heat Exchanger Straps

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Fri Oct 4 17:03:27 PDT 2019

I too save the buckles and split pins, but I cut down some scrap galvanised
strapping from bulk packs of bricks.  S/S would be lovely, but shipping from
USA would be too expensive.  I'm pretty sure we won't come over next year,
so I'll have to see what S/S strapping I can find over here.  I got some
narrower, stainless shorter ones complete with the buckles at a show; I'll
have to see if they're any good for the rubber joints.

Someone on here gave the maker's name for these straps, but I doubt I could
dig it out of the archives now.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club.