[T3] Looks like The Samba is down all day (Saturday 8/31)

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sun Sep 1 08:38:29 PDT 2019

On 31 Aug 2019 at 16:59, Phil Hof wrote:

> No response since I first relied this morning.  I get oeError 522
> which suggests itTMs the SambaTMs host itself.  Hopefully it will be up
> again soon!

Same response this morning, Sunday 9/1. I also get the following:

This page
(https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=9108922&highlight=
&sid=34607651c3c7d13201f4e8723a22c57b) is currently offline. However,
because the site uses Cloudflare's Always OnlineTM technology you can
continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the
background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be
served the live version. Always OnlineTM is powered by Cloudflare | Hide this
Alert

But when I try Cloudflare, that doesn't work either. So, sounds like a
complete server failure. What a shame. That's gonna ruin someone's Labor
Day weekend.   ;-p

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org