[T3] On my 73 square , what should I look at on the breather with a PCV

Phil Ostronic phil.hof at ostronic.org
Tue Sep 10 13:32:31 PDT 2019

Any chance the change when connecting the air temp sensor is due to miswiring at some point?  Normally it’s a mild effect but you get large symptoms. Maybe you should warm it up then pull the ecu and take your resistance measurements from the 25-pin MPC and not at the other ends of the wires to be sure?  Maybe disconnect the sensor and read if that wire has proper continuity and no odd shorts. Just thinking outside the box...
Phil