[T3] 2020 Invasion Update

John Jaranson john at carartbyjohn.com
Wed Apr 1 19:44:37 PDT 2020

Just a quick update. I am still monitoring the "shelter in place" and other travel restrictions. Brian and I will give it at least until the beginning of May before making any decisions about the Invasion We are still 2-1/2 months away. Brian is going to check with the host hotel about timing for cancellations of reservations without penalty. Will post info as we get it.

For right now, we are still planning on holding the Invasion as planned in the middle of June.

Everyone please stay safe and stay home...at least until the Invasion. <G>

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com