[T3] Rubber & Seats

bobsnotch at aol.com bobsnotch at aol.com
Mon Apr 13 10:09:48 PDT 2020

Go with the ISP seals. They even offer the windshield trim piece. As for
seat covers, I use J-Bugs, since they share the building with TMI. ISP for
the seat rail plastic too. Bus inner seals, but use the old t-3 wires as the bus
pieces are off. I think ISP has just started offering the outer rubbers for the t-3, that you rivet on. They're more in cost than using bus inners for outers, but fit
better and easier.
As for seat base color, is yours the gray or black color? It makes a difference.I think Wurth makes a close to matching gray color.I hope this helps.
Bob 65 Notch S w/Sunroof