[T3] 2020 Invasion - POSTPONED

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Apr 29 17:19:14 PDT 2020

Yes, I think it was inevitable, things will be opening again slowly and even
by then best scenario would leave lots of issues.  gives us all something to
look forward to next summer!

I know I didnt have time to drive to the west coast this year, but next?
Probably not, but its not out of the question.  I WILL be there car or not
though!!!

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com