[T3] 2020 Invasion - POSTPONED

Jeff C knowonelse at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 18:00:39 PDT 2020

Yeah, I expected this to happen, and even though the interior is out of my
car readying for panel refurb, seat rebuild, and pan de-rust, battery tray
welding, and all rubber replaced, it is running just fine.

I was going to head up there in whatever state it was in, but now I have
time to not rush anything. It is only about 6 hours away from home.

The ordering of parts has begun, with just carpets and seat material left
to order.

John J - Do we need to call Curly Redwood to cancel, or is that a given?

Jeff '67 Sqbk