[T3] 1972 Fastback

Jacob Wener jacobjwener at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 14:34:38 PDT 2020

Shit. Maybe I overpaid for mine. I paid $3500 for a ‘70 squareback with little rust, save for passenger rear pan, but needing an interior, new window seals, some work on the front beam, and some re-doing on the PO’s hammered dogshit welds on the custom engine mount and exhaust from when they swapped in a 1.8 from a 914.

Probably makes a difference where you are, though. My pickings were slim here in chicago.

Jacob

Sent from my iPhone