[T3] Weight of a fasty body

Max Welton max.welton.2k at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 07:53:28 PDT 2020

It's just the sand-blasted body. No pan, no glass, no fenders or doors. In
fact a lot of the structure under the rear window (package tray, engine
deck) has been removed. At some point in it's life the rear window was
leaking. :-(

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMqehCbrfMhswC4vM-qF0Aexqemd_H6oRe3-V14HGDGYllwWwUmrHwgpzrYM9zeDA/photo/AF1QipPMhTHn46Pcs7cGiWzBHPla8eWE6l91rXkTdJQ5?key=WDFOUUl4Wk5ySnlQa002N0hKcTRsaFlpcmdUZk13

Max