[T3] Anyone seen this one?

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Aug 25 16:35:04 PDT 2020

Now THAT makes sense!
was there a different HP rating that year between the Auto and the Manual?

The driver in the video downplayed the Automatic and Ill admit, they are
boring compared to a standard but I must say, in top gear, on a hill, flat
out, I was neck in neck with Jim on one caravan between his auto and my
manuual 71's.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com