[T3] Inner lower bushing dimensions?

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Aug 27 17:15:12 PDT 2020

check the samba, Ive seen bushings from time to time on the samba,
I dont think the beetle used them anywhere.

Keith

The trip through the powder coat oven killed the inner bushinng. They don't
appear to have been the stock ones but the while things ISP sells.

I still have some of the bronze we used to make for the upper bushings and
I think I'll do that again.

Since the lower needle bearings are the same as type-1, are the inner
bushings also the same? What is the OD of those?

Max