[T3] Lower type-3 beam needle bearings

Dennis Stiefel dad23boys at live.com
Tue Aug 25 20:06:35 PDT 2020

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 25, 2020, at 5:27 PM, Keith Park <topnotch at nycap.rr.com> wrote:
>
> Id love to know how thier supply chain works,
> maybe its time to test them, like a Stock T4 oil pump,
>

> Keith
>

> Topnotch Restorations
> topnotch at nycap.rr.com
> http://www.topnotchresto.com
> 71 Squareback  "Hothe"
> 65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
> 93 RX7  "Redstur"
> 13 Subaru Outback "Blendin"
They have some parts for the 76 GMC Motorhome we are restoring for my semi retirement here in a few years. They are about as hard to get parts for as a type 3.  Granted since it came with an Oldsmobile Toronado engine and drive train in it that’s part of the reason but it still has parts that is unique to it. I did get something from them for my Fastback a few years ago but can’t remember what it was. Some minor part for the engine I think.

Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback FI MT
Rainsville AL