[T3] Inner lower bushing dimensions?

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Fri Aug 28 19:50:53 PDT 2020

On 28 Aug 2020 at 21:49, Dave Hall wrote:

> There are no bushes or plastic sleeves in the lower tube.
> The lower bores are 50mm OD, or 50.2mm oversize.

Dave may have meant "for the outer bearings" as both lower and upper
tubes have inner plastic bushes with metal shell sleeves.

I may have some OE plastic bushes, but they are not in the best shape, as
some of them were freed from a broken beam by cutting torch. I won't do that
again; a bandsaw is much easier and cleaner.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org