[T3] Muffler

Larry Thrasher larryt3162 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 08:39:32 PST 2020

I would certainly be interested in trading for a correct part, but (and I'll have to verify, and if I understood your post) I think my '68 has a single outlet tail pipe, so I'm not sure a two pipe would work.What part of the country are you in? I'm in north/central Arkansas, but I spend time in central Miss.

LarryT

  On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 8:48 AM, Jim Adney<jadney at vwtype3.org> wrote:   On 16 Dec 2020 at 0:02, cyberfastback wrote:

>  If you don't feel like cutting one up I have a couple NOS mid year
>  Leistritz Mufflers, no pre heater pipe, no integral heater boxes (341 251
>  061B) correct for 66-71 using the 2 piece tail pipe.
> If you want to do a straight trade for the one with the pre heater pipe I
> think you said you have I'd be game. M

That's actually a really great offer!

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org

If you need more help, contact: gregm at vwtype3.org