[T3] New to me 1965 Notchback

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Feb 21 17:39:26 PST 2020

Well, I think im pretty roosted here in NY!  Just need a sacrificial car for
the winter, and just bought the first car Ive ever owned built in this
century but thats been adding trauma to my automotive experience.

In general, im happy with the Subaru, something about the engine design just
seemed to click with me :-) but something has just been off, or missing...
no, not the CVT that makes me feel like im driving a 49 Buick with the
slushbox, but something else, that I think I finally figured out, for the
first time in my life, Im driving a car this is...

DEPRECIATING!

How can you APPreciate a car that DEPreciates?
all my cars have either appreciated or were done depreciating..  this is the
first one that isnt, and knowing that every mile you drive its worth less
does take some of the joy out of driving.

at least it has KNOBS on the controls but without any gauges...  well, thats
another issue!

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com