[T3] Its all apart, and the verdict is in

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat Jul 11 12:25:35 PDT 2020

Cost of what needs to be done to make the 2056 right isnt all that bad
case is fine, the hard part is getting T4 main bearings, I do have a spare
set I CAN use, slightly used, but with a fresh crank Id really like to use
fresh bearings

Details are critical, and as these engines and parts get older things crop
up, Jake mentioned that loose crank gears are starting to crop up..