[T3] Its all apart, and the verdict is in

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat Jul 11 14:02:26 PDT 2020

Yea, thats what I said!  Things happen to my engines that shouldnt
I put it on there, I dont recall it loose but yea, its worn down the crank
and will never be a tight fit again.  I have a spare crank im going to send
out to have checked/turned, that gear is quite tight.  This crank shows some
wear from that break in oil incident.. so another reason to change it out.
Now finding bearings is the big deal...