[T3] torsion arm needle bearings and machining Delrin bushings

Max Welton max.welton.2k at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 12:10:44 PDT 2020

The needle bearings are 35x44x20, not a standard size.

https://www.tradebearings.com/hk354420-automobile-bearings-35x44x20mm-product-51255.html

I made new inner bushings out of oil-impregnated bronze. Worked out great!

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7984686&highlight=oil+impregnated+bronze#7984686

Max