[T3] Engine oil temp?

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 09:43:21 PDT 2020

The VDO sender I have has the light it's a dual post . Yes the light comes
on at 7 PSI which is higher than the stock 2 to 6 PSI if you  can locate an
original one . Who knows what the replacement ones are set at. I'd rather
the light come on at 7 PSI than 2 PSI offers a bit more of an early
warning.