[T3] Engine oil temp?

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 16:39:29 PDT 2020

Jim :

 I can live with what I have. At the very least with new gauges the
readings are far better than before plus they are just a reference point I
use . Once I get used to where the new gauges sit at different temps I'll
know at least how to interpret them. Once I get around to it I'll install
the new temp sensor in the oil relief and check the valve for both the
relief and control. I just want to know  if they are free.